Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Centerpiece

 I saw this beauty on Pinterest, and just had to try a version of it...




Time Length:
     What took time was finding the glass containers. (Still I feel I have the wrong sizes...)
     10 minutes to set up

Difficulties: 
     Having jelly beans fall across the counter and onto the floor.
     Squishing the peeps in between the glass. They really are too small.
     I don't like how the jelly beans are all different colors. The original was much prettier. Of course, the gerber daisies used in the original were much prettier, as well.

What made it easier:
     Simple flowers.
     A family that understands I like to try new things.
     I loved using left over flowers for the bathroom, too...

These are in an old salad olive jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment