Sunday, June 30, 2013

Anniversary Gift

Our second anniversary was coming up... We didn't want to spend a ton of money on "things," but I had to do something for Bob, so I looked at my pins. This one seemed simple and inexpensive enough. Our song lyrics and our initials... Simple. We'll keep it in the trailer, since we have nothing from the wedding there.



Time Length:
     This takes hardly any time at all. The planning of the size probably takes the most time, and making sure the letters are the right size takes a few minutes as well. All together - maybe an hour?

Difficulties: 
     Using a cheap frame ($1), and having the back be too flexible.

What made it easier:
     Deciding to go with the smaller size - 5 X 7 for this one.
     The Cricut machine - gave me the perfect size for the J & B.
     The heart punch I already owned.
     Short song lyrics - thanks, John Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment